Thursday, February 9, 2012

Calling All Speakers/Writers/Leaders

Pic above: back - Sue Cramer, Meribeth Schierbeek, Robyn Dykstra. front - Amelia Rhodes, Susie Finkbeiner, me, Kim de Blecourt.

Hey Friends!

Have you ever been to a life-changing Conference?

Although I used to be terrified to go to "those things", I must confess - some of the sweetest blessings I've experienced in ministry have taken place at Women's Conferences I've attended.

Amazing friendships. Deep connections. Wonderful Resources. Unbelievable wisdom, creativity, and teaching. Encouragement. (The picture above demonstrates some of the special friendships that have developed through women's conferences).

If you are a speaker/writer/ministry leader/Bible teacher/Christ-follower/woman needing encouragement...I would highly recommend prayerfully consider attending a Conference.

And guess what?!

There are 2 exciting, upcoming Conferences being held in my home town of Grand Rapids, Michigan!

*** Cornerstone Women's Leadership Conference NEXT WEEK Friday & Saturday (the 17th & 18th)

(I'll be sharing 2 workshops "Expanding Your Ministry through Social Online Media" & "The Captivity of Activity - Pursuing Balance in a Leader's Life". Details here)

I'm humbled and honored to have this opportunity...and to serve alongside amazing, gifted women/friends like
Jennie Dimkoff, Lisa Troyer, Donna Fagerstrom, Heather Hammond , and more! As well as this years key note speaker, Elisa Morgan

Registration ends this Friday, February 10th. Register online at
here.

*** Carol Kent's Speak Up Conference - June 21-23, 2012

Can I just tell you....Speak Up with Confidence
changed my life. Literally.

Carol has an AMAZING schedule planned for this summer's Speak Up Conference (here).

This year she is combining the best of her Original and the Advanced Speak Up Seminars into a single speaking track....plus a writing track, and a leadership track.

Not to mention recording artist Babbie Mason
will be the worship leader. Yippee!

Whether you sit in PTO meetings, share at your MOPS group, attend a Bible study, or simply want to be more comfortable talking in front of others ~ I think everyone can benefit from the prinicples Carol and her team share at this amazing conference.


You can learn more about the details of Speak Up Conference here. You will LOVE it! (And please don't allow expenses to hold you back ~ there are scholarship dollars available to help ~ contact Bonnie for more information.)

Just like last year, I'll be there as a facilitator and workshop leader. Woo Hoo! I would love to see you there! :)

Also, for any *She Sparkles* friend that signs up, please write *She Sparkles* in the memo line, and Carol will present you with a personally autographed copy of her book Speak Up with Confidence.



What about you, friend?

What Conferences have impacted you? What did you learn? Are you planning on attending any in 2012? I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by *She Sparkles*. Have a wonderful, power-filled, day!!



Disclosure: I was not compensated in any way for this review (I just love these Conference) and, as always, all opinions expressed in this post are fully my own.


6 comments:

Leah Adams said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leah said...

For me it was the CLASS conference. CLASS (Christian Leaders and Speakers Services) was founded by Florence Littauer and is one of the premier speaker training organizations. I had spoken publically for at least a dozen years and honestly, went with an attitude of 'what can they teach me'. Well, they taught me a ton! It was well worth the money and I came away a much better trained and equipped speaker.

Jen M. said...

So excited/scared/nervous!!! I just signed up for the Speak Up Conference! (I didn't see a memo spot to mention She Sparkles though.)

Looking forward to preparing for the conference over the next 4 months and for what all I'm going to learn when I'm there. This is a HUGE leap of faith! I'm feeling like a fish out of water here...but I'm excited for what lies ahead. :-)

Cindy Bultema said...

Jen,
Woo Hoo! I'm so excited for you! (And for me to hang out with you!). I'll check with Carol and make sure we get your book at the conference.
Love to you
Cindy :)

Jennie Afman Dimkoff said...

I'll be at BOTH conferences--and I can't wait! I've just learned that due to a generous gift, there are some scholarships available for the Cornerstone Women's Leadership Conference. For only $15 women can attend, but registration ends Monday, the 13th. Hurry, and bring a friend! You have to call: 616-254-1620 for the scholarships rather than register on-line. See you there, Cindy!

Anonymous said...

So blessed to have found you, Cindy. Thank you for stopping by Amy Sullivan's blog today and leaving some encouragement.

xoxo michele

Blog Widget by LinkWithin